MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all! Im wicked stoked about my bike! Its beautiful, has 2800 miles (is this good or bad?), and sounds amazing! This is my first bike. Went in with the mentality of getting a triumph 675 daytona, saw this bike and never looked back!

Only problem is once I got it home, my dad decided he wanted to inspect it. He yanked on the air vent panel by the tank and snapped the back off. Really upset about it. Any help on where to find one would be great!

Any tips for a first time rider or about the bike is greatly appreciated. stoked to be part of the mv agusta community!

·
Registered
1,150 Posts
Welcome. Location?

My dad (25 years ago) decided to test drive my new bike. He came back walking (from around the block), didn't turn the gas on and dropped it when it stalled.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah im tryin not to be too upset because its my dad but its hard lol. Im in florida. Palm coast/daytona beach area

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
Where in the world are you ?

If in the US try sending a PM to Carl his username is CAG, he may have the part you want.

If he can't help you send me a PM or email with a picture of the broken part and I'll see if I have one - I'm in Australia.

You could also try a wanted post in the forsale section.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Welcome to the forum.........friendly and helpful. What a combination!
Nice choice on bike, not pretending to be an expert, my first time on an MV Brutale (2004 750) and I love it.
Have you tried a worldwide search on ebay for your part, don't be too specific just search for MV Agusta Brutale in motorcycle parts and accessories, then if you open up to a worldwide search. You may have to trawl a bit but I've often uncovered mis-described gems. There is also time machine bikes in the UK who deal in second hand MV parts.

+1 on rsawkins advice re CAG, I've just bought a standard front mudguard for mine off him because I couldn't find one in the UK. Then as these things go one turned up on ebay, almost on my doorstep and sold for pennies. Hey ho, probably wasn't as nice as CAG's.

·
Super Moderator
22,070 Posts
Welcome to the forum Matthew with two T's, great first bike you have there.
Parts are available all over the place, don't be upset with your Dad, he may have opened the door towards carbon replacements for you.
On my website you can download workshop manuals for your bike, have a good read.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts