MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Took a quick photo - I pick it up on Tuesday. Currently own two Ducatis - a SC1000 and a Multistrada but have always liked the Brutale and have always wanted to own an inline 4. I was really impressed with the test ride and also rode a Tuono and BMW S1000. What stood out for me on the Brutale was the ride quality and handling. Of course, the engine and aesthetics aren't bad either! Looking forward to being an active member of the forum.

Attachments

·
Registered
629 Posts
Good choice, gratulations!!

A red seat is a perfect first improvement in looks.

That's mine:

Enjoy your ride
Jochen

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Mods

Looks great with the red seat - I had actually come across your bike in the picture thread. I also like the carbon heel guards - is that an MV part?

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I noticed you have black wheels - mine comes with grey - did you paint yours?

·
Registered
257 Posts
Welcome. Oh she's going to love those mountain twisties.

·
Registered
629 Posts
Yes,

I powder-coated the wheels and the heel guards are from the previous models as the 2013 ones are too bulky for the Lightech rearset.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Took a quick photo - I pick it up on Tuesday. Currently own two Ducatis - a SC1000 and a Multistrada but have always liked the Brutale and have always wanted to own an inline 4. I was really impressed with the test ride and also rode a Tuono and BMW S1000. What stood out for me on the Brutale was the ride quality and handling. Of course, the engine and aesthetics aren't bad either! Looking forward to being an active member of the forum.
Congrats, I can't see your Dukes being ridden much in near future, you will love Brutale too much!

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
nice color
welcome

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 · (Edited)
Hey Multipass,
How did you like the BMW? :smoking:
Snap! You got me buddy. What Mike is referring to is that while we did test ride the Brutale and Tuono together - only he actually rode the BMW - and so it was more of a 'vicarious' test ride for me. I swear I would have fessed up (if given the chance). Although I am entitled to say that in the looks department the S1000 reminded me of a female German gym teacher.

So, go ahead - tell 'em how the BMW compared....:drummer:

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
lol

1 - 18 of 18 Posts