MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

Just picked up my new 05 F4 over the weekend.. the owners manual keeps referring the the rear paddock stand.. Should my bike have come with one??

Thanks,

Joe D.

·
Registered
2,839 Posts
As for the stand, they had it...the exhaust was done before I purchased the bike but it was done locally by a company called Redline Exhausts...he wouldn't tell me exactly what he did other than making it a straight through pipe...the rest he said was a trade secrect that has taken him 20yrs to learn and he wasn't giving it away.

·
Registered
626 Posts
Hey KTM477, did you get it at Eastern Cycle? I was THIS close to getting one of their 2005 leftovers, but it was a bit too rich for me. $16995 OTD. I found the same thing, 05 blue/silver used with 850 miles for $13500. Picking it up end of week. John

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
John,

Yes I picked it up from Eastern Cycle... $15,995 and the 2.75% interest... I just had to :) Great pickup you found yourself..

Where are you located?

Joe D.

·
Registered
145 Posts
KTM477 said:
Hi,

Just picked up my new 05 F4 over the weekend.. the owners manual keeps referring the the rear paddock stand.. Should my bike have come with one??

Thanks,

Joe D.
Joe:

When I bought my 2005 F4S 1+1 1000cc The wood crate did not come with the stand.
When I bought my Senna it did come with it in the crate.
It is worth to mention that I did open both crates for the first time.
You can actually see both crates and the stand (in the Senna) in my pic album. However, my dealer gave me one for free with my first bike.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts