MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Gas sensitivity to rain. Tried it in normal before and didn't make much difference, usually leave it in sport. On the custom map with gas sens in rain its such a nice ride. Slow roundabouts in 2nd gear are a revelation - no clutch slipping necessary and no jerky throttle openings. 40 mph in 5th no problem. Precise throttle adjustments while leant over at speed super easy. Nice. :)

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
I used to ride mine in rain mode most of the time unless I was having a mad five minutes.
Since it was remapped the other day I just keep it in normal. Real smooth.

·
Registered
590 Posts
Yeah I'm pretty much in Sport all the time too, would mess about with custom map if it allowed QS downshifting but it only does up in custom mode.

·
Registered
465 Posts
I spend my time in N most of the time, but will be playing with Custom this weekend if the weather and beer intake allows.

·
Registered
341 Posts
Gas sensitivity to rain. Tried it in normal before and didn't make much difference, usually leave it in sport. On the custom map with gas sens in rain its such a nice ride. Slow roundabouts in 2nd gear are a revelation - no clutch slipping necessary and no jerky throttle openings. 40 mph in 5th no problem. Precise throttle adjustments while leant over at speed super easy. Nice. :)
I'm going to try that this morning as even with the latest remap mine is sensitive. Not bad, but if I can get it smoother around town I'll take it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts