MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any advice on how to troubleshoot / replace this switch? My new Senna will not light up the neutral light on the dash even on neutral. Neutral light does work as it lights up on initial start-up self diagnostic. If I bring the kickstand down with the bike in neutral (bt neutral green light still off on the dash) bike cuts out and turn off. Also, one time (in band camp :)), coming to a stop sign I downshifted from 3, 2, and when I got to 1st bike did the same thing as when you bring the kickstand down. I'm thinking this switch is the culprit as this has happened to a dear friend of mine and my bike only has 150 miles since 2002!!!!!

·
Registered
2,156 Posts
As a side note don't trust the neutral light. - The MV neutral is a little flaky.

I was sitting on my bike on the weekend, bike was idling and in neutral. I must have caught the gear selector lever on the bottom of my pants and the bike pop into 1st gear. Luckly enough my hands was over the clutch.

I don't switch on the bike unless the bike is on the rear stand or I am sitting on the bike.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts