MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Ambassador / 007 , , Waiting for new bike
6,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Guys,I can seem ridiculous,but after yesterday Assen's race I'm so much nervous!I'm thinkink MV could be first on champ SSTK.There it is like a mouse that bites me inside!I know that you understood me...I love MV with all my heart and this World Champ it is necessary for the Mv race's future.
Excuse my sincerly situation,but I know You only understood me because you are same me.....I know,those are races,you look at what it is happening in F1 with Ferrari and in MotoGp with Valentino..."championships in ascent",but MV.....MV emotion me more of everything!!!
pier

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts

·
Registered
848 Posts
pier, don´t worry, they will do it!
In first years Mike was racing I was so nervous, you never believe it! I couldn´t even go and watch his race! After the first time he fellt quite badly, I somehow found the "strenght". Now I trust his driving 100%. I know he´s good, and even more. This is the same way you should think. S***y things happenes even for the BEST ONES! It doesn´t mean the "game is over. JUST TRUST; THEY`RE GONNA MAKE IT!!!! believe me, RRRRELAXXX and enjoy the race with all of your heart!!!! :highclap: :yo: :smoking:

·
Registered
434 Posts
pigiolino said:
...I know,those are races,you look at what it is happening in F1 with Ferrari and in MotoGp with Valentino..."
Pier...I would say "...you look what's happening in F1 with Fernando Alonso and in MotoGP with Dani Pedrosa..." :D :flash: I'm sorry for you but future doesn't look very well for Italian suporters...FUTURE IS SPANISH!!!!! :king:

Hope you take this just as it is...a joke!!!

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
FERROMAN said:
...you look what's happening in F1 with Fernando Alonso and in MotoGP with Dani Pedrosa..." :D :flash: I'm sorry for you but future doesn't look very well for Italian suporters...FUTURE IS SPANISH!!!!! :king:

Hehehehe... Alonso has not won yet. Schumacher will push very hard, and he will make some mistakes :stickpoke

And Pedrosa can only win, if Nicky has a wrong setting and Vale is injured...

:smoking:

... just kidding :king: :king:

both (Dani and Fernando) are very strong racers!

·
Registered
848 Posts
Manuel_F4 said:
Hehehehe... Alonso has not won yet. Schumacher will push very hard, and he will make some mistakes :stickpoke

And Pedrosa can only win, if Nicky has a wrong setting and Vale is injured...

:smoking:

... just kidding :king: :king:

both (Dani and Fernando) are very strong racers!
BOYS BOYS, KIMI RULES.....(Räikkönen).... :stir: ... and Mika Kallio :moped: :highclap:

·
Registered
434 Posts
wife21 said:
BOYS BOYS, KIMI RULES.....(Räikkönen).... :stir:
:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: THAT'S CERTANLY A GOOD JOKE :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Kimi should stop getting drunk :friday: before races...then he coud be a serius competitor.
:D

·
Registered
187 Posts
FERROMAN said:
Pier...I would say "...you look what's happening in F1 with Fernando Alonso and in MotoGP with Dani Pedrosa..." :D :flash: I'm sorry for you but future doesn't look very well for Italian suporters...FUTURE IS SPANISH!!!!! :king:

SCHUMACHER rules!

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
I think this year MV did a great job in the Superstock championship. It would be wonderful if they won the championship, but I think they've already left a big mark. It's hard to say what will happen next year, but if they are this strong with the same or even better riders, anything can happen. The Japanese are sure to have new bikes, but the Yamaha is still winning and it's not the newest so there's still hope.

Scott Speed rules?

·
6,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
FERROMAN said:

Ok FERROMAN,I know your favorite drivers,it's normal,but here is MV story....for MV future!And involving we all!
pier :)

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
6,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
acruhl said:
I think this year MV did a great job in the Superstock championship. It would be wonderful if they won the championship, but I think they've already left a big mark. It's hard to say what will happen next year, but if they are this strong with the same or even better riders, anything can happen. The Japanese are sure to have new bikes, but the Yamaha is still winning and it's not the newest so there's still hope.

Scott Speed rules?
In this moment F4 1000 R is the best 1000 of the world!More fast of the world!
We must win world champ!
pier

·
Registered
187 Posts
FERROMAN said:
We'll get together in this post at the end of the championship... :p ...and let's see what's happen.
You are right, but you have to admit that Alonso has a long way to go until he's on one level with Schumacher. Alonso is a great talent, so was Coulthart, Barichello, ....... - only time will tell.
Schumacher should have stepped down after he won his 7th world champion ship, this would have made him immortal.

·
6,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

·
Registered
434 Posts
pigiolino said:
+ 1!
pier
You where right Pier...!!!!!!!!!!! That's all Alonso needs for being champion in Brazil next race :ahhh: :ahhh: :ahhh: :ahhh:

mmmm...who's rules where we talking about...????... :laughing: :laughing:

PS: By the way Pier...congrats on your new bike...you lucky @%*#...!!!!!!!! :crazyeyes

·
6,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
FERROMAN said:
You where right Pier...!!!!!!!!!!! That's all Alonso needs for being champion in Brazil next race :ahhh: :ahhh: :ahhh: :ahhh:

mmmm...who's rules where we talking about...????... :laughing: :laughing:

PS: By the way Pier...congrats on your new bike...you lucky @%*#...!!!!!!!! :crazyeyes
Hey FERROMAN!!!!
I spoke about Shumi!!!!!!!For me he 's the best driver of the world!!!!!
Compliments for your Driver!!!!!!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts