MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,473 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
It's not mine but I stopped at Pro Italia for some bike work. Turns out this bike can't be sold to someone in California because it only has 220 miles on it. Used bikes needs to have 7,500 miles to be sold here. So, Pro Italia's market for this bike is someone outside of California. It also has a MotoCorse exhaust too.

I don't work there and I don't get anything if they sell a bike. I'm just passing this along incase anyone's interested. They also have an Ago for for
$24K.

·
Registered
160 Posts
I saw the both bikes while i was there. Wonderful looking bikes, too bad I couldnt ride the neiman marcus cuz I live in california. If anyone is interested, its one badass bike!

·
Registered
379 Posts
.......hmmm, cough... it IS possible to register such a bike in CA... I know a guy, who knows a guy.... seriously!

·
Registered
338 Posts
sgsoloplayer said:
I saw the both bikes while i was there. Wonderful looking bikes, too bad I couldnt ride the neiman marcus cuz I live in california. If anyone is interested, its one badass bike!
What does the NM offer of the standard F4 750...ID plate and black wheels?

·
Registered
4,473 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I think it's just a badge also but Jake (Pro Italia) did mention the MotoCorsa exhaust was worth a few thousand.

I asked Jake how they dealt with my CA bought but AZ registered 999 that I traded in for the MV. Jake said that even though it had the 50 state emissions label, the DMV would NOT let them register it as a traded in vehicle. What they had to do was to use the power of attorney I gave them when I traded in the bike and register the bike on my behalf (which cost them about $300). Once it was registered under my name, they then did a transfer to them.

So, to sell this NM bike, I think they'd probably have to get the original owners power of attorney to register it here.

As for price, I just posted the sticker price. I don't know what they'll really do for the NM 750 or the Ago.

·
Registered
160 Posts
I think the NM has (as allan said) moto corse exhaust. I also believe it has carbon fiber fairings or at least thats what I remember. Damn good looking bike and honestly considered buying it until I heard I couldnt :p

·
Registered
338 Posts
sgsoloplayer said:
I think the NM has (as allan said) moto corse exhaust. I also believe it has carbon fiber fairings or at least thats what I remember. Damn good looking bike and honestly considered buying it until I heard I couldnt :p
I don't believe the NM Edition was originally equipped with the MC exhaust or CF fairings.

·
Registered
106 Posts
sgsoloplayer said:
The NM Edition had wheels, exhaust, and fairings identical to the standard issue 2000 F4 750. Same absence of CF parts throughout.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts