MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have just sold my bike in preparations to purchase an F4 1000. I feel i could probably get a good deal in getting an 05 inventory leftover. My question is what have folks paid and what is a very reasonable offer for an F4? thanks for the assistance and hopefully i will be able to post as an owner soon. By the way i am in Maryland and i'm looking at North American Warhorse or a dealer in NC which the name slips me right now.

·
Registered
72 Posts
$1000 under retail would be about as good as it gets. The 1000s hold their value on the floor pretty well. And I believe MV dealers aren't under the same pressure to move older MY bikes like the Japanese dealers are.

·
Registered
398 Posts
Motor Cycle Center

I was in there last week Feb. 10, 2005 and was told they had a demo F4 1000 bike with under 300 miles I believe.

I would imagine this would be a good place to start at least.

www.teammcc.com

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i figured the negotiations would be different than a litre but just wanted to guage what i could ask for and that seems consistent with what i have been quoted thus far.

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
solo, granted things work differently here in Aus, but I found I had more luck in paying the full price and then getting a heavy discount on accessories that I would buy at some point anyway, this way its a win for you and the dealer :)

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
I've just paid £12,600 for my F41000, I don't know how that converts in US or Aus dollars. :)

·
Registered
3,255 Posts
if you are trying to negotiate with an individual, you would probably have better luck. negotiating with an MV dealer i would suspect would be a little more difficult. they know what they have, and aren't pressed for cash like an individual seller may be. but, like someone said...$1000 off is about as good as it gets. but then they could slap you with dealer fees...setup/prep/etc.

hope you get what you want....where are you in md?

·
Registered
127 Posts
I bought my F4 at MCC, and rode the bike he's looking at. They are running a trackday at Autobahn this season. Ask them if they'll throw in a free trackday if you buy the bike. They did for me.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts