MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,703 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am after a the locking bullet type locking pin for the pillion seat to suit a 910 s,.
I lost my seat a while back ,and now have a brand spanking new seat rider and pillion..
BUT it did not come complete with this item , I have ordered a new one via Trooper Lu's but have been informed that MV / Italy shuts for August
So if any of you know of anyone with a spare seat with this item or a MV rite off please can you PM me even if its a loana till I get mine

my misses is busting my balls to get out on the bike

·
Registered
1,703 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Premium Member
2,915 Posts
It's not about the postage. I have one (in storage) on a seat that I need, just not at the moment as I am still trying to source the bulb harness and plug. I don't mind lending it to you but the distance might make it a tad cumbersome as it might get stuck in customs.

·
Registered
975 Posts
I am after a the locking bullet type locking pin for the pillion seat to suit a 910 s,.
I lost my seat a while back ,and now have a brand spanking new seat rider and pillion..
BUT it did not come complete with this item , I have ordered a new one via Trooper Lu's but have been informed that MV / Italy shuts for August
So if any of you know of anyone with a spare seat with this item or a MV rite off please can you PM me even if its a loana till I get mine

my misses is busting my balls to get out on the bike
I can pull the one off my 750 and send it up as a loaner ,can`t have your balls getting busted and I can only ride one at a time

·
Registered
1,703 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I can pull the one off my 750 and send it up as a loaner ,can`t have your balls getting busted and I can only ride one at a time
thanks guys
cus can I take you up on your offer

·
Registered
17,189 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,915 Posts
Thought I'd point out here to be very careful if you are not using the stock bolts. Even if they are a few mm longer, they will try to poke out of the tail. Don't ask how I know.

·
Premium Member
2,915 Posts
kudos

1 - 12 of 12 Posts