MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
705 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Being i dont have a tambo and want that red, can someone give me a idea of what would be closest to the red? i really dont know how to figure that out but whatever. lol

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
You want to pain a room in your house red?

Is that the killing room? The torture room?

Red might make you go nuts!

·
Registered
5,542 Posts
Being i dont have a tambo and want that red, can someone give me a idea of what would be closest to the red? i really dont know how to figure that out but whatever. lol
Slice N dice the ex. Room will be red in no time.

·
Registered
382 Posts
You could dampen the red by painting the ceilings in black.
It would create a nice contrast as well.

·
King of Bling
9,829 Posts
One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest !

:wtf:.... Some of the threads on this forum are beginning to sound like something out of One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest.

·
Registered
705 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Far out dude, do you dress like 'the crow' when you go outside?

That's some knarly paint choices you have there lol :)
LOL! No, im just a normal dude. I was watching a HGTV show years ago where a family painted their room red and brown and loved it and did the same. with a home theater you want really dark colors.

Want the theater in this color scheme but with the tambo red. http://www.4seating.com/Accessories-CompleteTheaterPackages.htm# (be the 2nd one down in the 2nd column)

There is a pic of my bedroom below after it was painted but before carpet.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,411 Posts
Thats your bedroom? looks like you should have posters out of OMG and Teen Pop magazines! hahaha

We had a Red painted kitchen. The bedroom is Brown because the workbench in the middle of the bedroom is brown. So when Im working down in the cellar you cant really tell if there is a mess...JDS will get this!

·
King of Bling
9,829 Posts
You do know we're only having a laugh !

Hey Al

That was going to be my next question.. Has he got any furniture bought from the Josef Fritzl Ebay clearance sale ?

·
Registered
705 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Thats your bedroom? looks like you should have posters out of OMG and Teen Pop magazines! hahaha

We had a Red painted kitchen. The bedroom is Brown because the workbench in the middle of the bedroom is brown. So when Im working down in the cellar you cant really tell if there is a mess...JDS will get this!
I have off set the dark with lots of blues in pictures and stuff. no pics from mags. if they did itd be jessica alba shots.:naughty:

only furniture is furniture i have made, bed and bench.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts