MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
716 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My sister is graciously going to give me a couple of bikes. One is a 125cc two stroke Yamaha and the other is a Honda mini-trail 50. They are currently in the Philadelphia Pennsylvania suburbs and I would like to get them out to me, in Las Vegas.
Is anyone on here planning on making that trip, or something close by, in the next six months? What would I need to do so far as preparation to have a professional company move them?

Thanks,
Chris

·
Registered
67 Posts
I just shipped through a site called www.uship.com Its free to list, and you'll just have a bunch of people "bid" on getting your business.. You should be able to find someone willing to do it very cheaply on there..
best of luck

·
Registered
516 Posts
I shipped a bike from Dallas (can't rem the shipper, something like DES) anyway it took three weeks, cost like $600 and the bike arrived in per shape. Just had to have the fuel drained, nothing more.

·
Registered
13,695 Posts
I have used uship many times. It is a pretty good service. Pick a shipper with a lot of positive feedback.

·
Registered
2,411 Posts
You can also look at trucking Companies as long as you can find someone to pack up the bikes or pallatize them somehow. they are super cheap. I used a trucking company from Seattle to Alaska cost was just over $300 took a week.

·
Registered
17,189 Posts
My sister is graciously going to give me a couple of bikes. One is a 125cc two stroke Yamaha and the other is a Honda mini-trail 50. They are currently in the Philadelphia Pennsylvania suburbs and I would like to get them out to me, in Las Vegas.
Is anyone on here planning on making that trip, or something close by, in the next six months? What would I need to do so far as preparation to have a professional company move them?

Thanks,
Chris

Lee lives in Pittsburgh......I'll pay $100 if he'll agree to ride either of those bikes to Vegas.....

1 - 9 of 9 Posts