MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking at a senna right now and they say it comes with rg3. The exhaust isn't stamped anywhere. All plain but it is after market. I'll try to post a picture. Did any arrow rg3 come u stamped?

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Keeps saying error while uploading. The ecu definitely says arrow rg3. The pipes say nothing. Think I am going to go for it and hope for the best.

Thanks

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Photos

Here are the photos of the exhaust. Again, there are no marks on them at all. The stockers that they gave me have the MV and Arrow marks on them. The box they gave me doesn't have any marks on it either except for the Arrow logos on the tape that sealed the box. The outer pipes look way smaller in the photo, but they are almost exactly the same size. All four look to be nearly the same diameter. There is also one shot that shows the mid-pipe. Is there an easy way to know if this is the original or aftermarket.

Thanks, H

Attachments

·
Registered
14,510 Posts
?

yes, Arrow pipes came unstamped........

usually to get past anal idiots like TUV in Germany

how about MEASURING THE ID???????

my pipes are marked "RG-3" with no part number or "E3" stamp

the inners measure 28.9mm
the outers measure 29.9mm

:naughty::naughty:

:popcorn:

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yes, Arrow pipes came unstamped........

usually to get past anal idiots like TUV in Germany

how about MEASURING THE ID???????

my pipes are marked "RG-3" with no part number or "E3" stamp

the inners measure 28.9mm
the outers measure 29.9mm

:naughty::naughty:

:popcorn:
Thank you for your response. I just picked up the bike today, and I haven't had a chance to actually measure the exhaust, but the 1mm offset between the two looks just about right. As far as I can tell these don't have any markings at all. Where are yours marked? Also, I noticed that you are from PV Estates. I am just down the hill in the Riviera. Be great to get together for a ride at some point.

Thank you,
Hector Lopez

·
Registered
14,510 Posts
?

Hector;
Text me, then bring your bike over I'll help you do a safety check on your bike..... I have a full shop in RB

:drummer:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts