MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The vibration on my mirrors is insane and ive looked at the ones that mount on the ends of the bars but i dont like em, any advice on diff ones or modding stock to stop the vibrating? :)

·
Registered
210 Posts
Rizomas

Skrecov

I had the same problem, In the end it drove me so mad I removed the original mirrors, relocated the indicators onto the light bracket and fitted a set of Rizomas. There are some pictures in my gallery.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys, ill put some pics up soon as i get some :)

·
Registered
71 Posts
Skrecov

I had the same problem, In the end it drove me so mad I removed the original mirrors, relocated the indicators onto the light bracket and fitted a set of Rizomas. There are some pictures in my gallery.
Was the result as great as you expected?

·
Registered
14,532 Posts
mirrors?

CRG Lane Splitters or Arrows......

zero vibration! :drummer::drummer:

·
Registered
361 Posts
Just got my Rizomas installed and I couldn't be happier. I, like everyone else here, hated all the buzzing that I KNEW was coming from the stock mirrors. I even swapped out the ones that came on my bike with new ones just to see if those two were defective to no avail. After doing all my research and talking to any and everyone with Rizomas, I finally took the leap and grabbed the Elisse models. With a little mod, courdesy of insider, these mirrors look amazing and don't make a sound! My biggest apprehension to changing ANYTHING on the Brutale is that the natural lines are so perfect, but the Elisse mirrors compliment, not complicate those lines. The result is a gorgeous answer to an extremely frustrating problem.

- J.

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
The vibration on my mirrors is insane and ive looked at the ones that mount on the ends of the bars but i dont like em, any advice on diff ones or modding stock to stop the vibrating? :)
Sure do :smoking:...see my thread:

http://www.mvagusta.net/forum/showthread.php?t=40463

I swapped the mirrors and fitted the MVAgusta Corse Bar ends from EvolutionBike and this has fixed the vibration - well, it worked for me on my bike...

http://www.evolutionbike.it/mvagustastore/index.php/mvcorsey10/brutale2010/sppmnf4b4y10.html

·
Registered
871 Posts
Rizomas and barend weights = no vibe. end of story.

·
Registered
361 Posts
getec, are those barends really that much heavier than the stock ones?

- J.

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
getec, are those barends really that much heavier than the stock ones?

- J.
Not sure of the weight difference, BUT I can say (100% on my bike) that after installing the MVAgusta Corse bar ends, the vibration has disappeared....:)

(I also changed the position of the mirrors, so this may or may not have contributed to the solution as well...)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts