MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
190 Posts
I hope this is not Tour de France redneck style. I cant stop laughing when I look at the gas can sitting on the frame. That is ghetto!!!!!

·
Registered
822 Posts
Ghetto? When was the last time you rolled through a ghetto and seen people riding around on jet powered bicycles? Thats awesome!

·
Registered
190 Posts
No offense some guy,
I am sure it looks cool, but I have seen a few bicycles with gas cans dangling and some sort of motor stacked on the back here in LA (at least in the USC area). It did look ghetto so I just couldnt stop smiling.

·
Registered
822 Posts
mv4avi said:
No offense some guy,
I am sure it looks cool, but I have seen a few bicycles with gas cans dangling and some sort of motor stacked on the back here in LA (at least in the USC area). It did look ghetto so I just couldnt stop smiling.
I wasnt offened, just suprised. I was trying to visualize a drive through east new york or harlem only to find it seething with jet powered bicycles. :laughing:

·
Registered
796 Posts
ahaha i ve never seen a jet power getto bike(it must have spinning chrome rims to qualifyand the owner a fake gold grill) but i ve seen in the countryside especially chainsaw engines strapped to bikes with a pepsi bottle for a gas tank.it's a good way to get around it is some sort of red neck moped.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts