MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,291 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Does anybody have a CLEAN file of the MV logo? Size doesn't matter, but it needs to be CLEAN so that it doesn't take a ton of work (preferably none) to clean up.

I would like to have these logos:

I would end up making it an outlined version...but all those images are extremely dirty when you get to p-shopping them to clean them cause they're .jpg compressed and it makes the colors all ugly and pixelated. I need a digitized picture, or a pic of a CLEAN one for me to digitize.

Lastly, does anybody knwo the font that's used on the 'AGUSTA' on the top? 'Eurostile' is VERY close, but the S is boxed, unlike the curvy one in the logo.

Anybody able to help? In case you're wondering what these are for.....embroidery testing... ;)

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
The CD that came with my MV has a file with all sorts of MV logos, (the CD takes place of the hard copy parts catalogue).

Don't know how or even if you can copy these, but its a thought?

·
The Dude
5,041 Posts
looking forward to the results nate!

·
Registered
26 Posts
MV Logos

pigiolino said:
i have those...
pier
Hello Pier,

Would you mind sending me copies of these or any other MV logos. I've been trying to figure out how to digitize MV images but couldn't find any with high enough resolution. Any help you could give me would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Ken

·
Ambassador / 007 , , Waiting for new bike
6,135 Posts

·
Registered
2,156 Posts
Thanks for the logo, I am planning to paint a motiff of the MV logo on my garage wall. I'll use my data projector to project the MV image on the wall and trace the outline.

I'll post up some pictures once this is finish.

Does anyone has a Ferrari logo as well?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts