MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went ahead with a new 2015 Brutal 1090 standard which was going at a very good price by the local dealer, including free first service.

Although since being the base model it lacks some customization and perhaps needs to be given a bit more visual personality with decals and emblems.

I am not looking to spend a lot to change parts, just looking for your suggestions on how can add some color and more life into its appearance :)

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
I went ahead with a new 2015 Brutal 1090 standard which was going at a very good price by the local dealer, including free first service.
Finally! :stickpoke:stickpoke

:)

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Finally! :stickpoke:stickpoke

:)
Now the whole internet community can relax!
The biggest burden for me was making sure i get the right bike, which this one ended up to be the choice. Can't wait to have her to ride soon:naughty:

·
Registered
2,388 Posts
Congrats Ben - that's a vastly different option than a 750s :stickpoke

...and now the customising treadmill :conveyer:

Well done and welcome the family

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Congrats Ben - that's a vastly different option than a 750s :stickpoke

...and now the customising treadmill :conveyer:

Well done and welcome the family
Thank you very much! It is indeed a very different decision at the end,and that is why took me so long to choose, but I am happy with it now.
Just want to personalize it a bit and give it some Italian look. needs more Red :D

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
visual personality with decals and emblems?

Dont stick stickers on your MV :). One word: Carbon.

Oh, or just leave it and ride the thing :)

·
Registered
2,570 Posts
Gold wheels make any MV double in value.

·
Registered
1,494 Posts

·
Registered
463 Posts
Ditch the passenger pegs and get a set of SATO Racing hooks.
While your at it, throw on a set of Ohlins forks. :naughty:

·
Registered
360 Posts
Well the path I went down included a copious application of carbon fibre from both MV Corse and Tamburini Corse, SATO rearsets to replace the slippery stock ones, LED indicators, Rizoma mirrors, a Melotti tail tidy and a full titanium race exhaust system from Tamburini Corse.

Do it! I warn you though, once you start personalising it, it gets rather hard to stop!

·
Registered
867 Posts
Hey Ben,
If I were doing a 1090 again, I would get the wheels done in gold, and get the air intake covers and side radiator covers done in the same colour as the tank in your case silver, it will make a huge visual impact and be individual to you, check my 1090RR.

James

Attachments

1 - 14 of 14 Posts