MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,

So last week I updated my fuel pump hoses . Thanks @silentservice703 for the guidance and hose. Now I see fuel dripping from the quick disconnect fittings. They are still the original plastic ones. I think now its time to update to metal ones.

I have read the thread on the fittings. As the thread is old, I wanted to double check if anyone has any recommendation on parts in 2020.

The parts I need ( Please let me know if you have any suggestions on parts below)
1. Quick disconnect Kit
Found one on ebay from Gotham cycles :

2. Grey John Guest fitting OR Square Black John Guest fittings, any suggestions on which ones are recommended ?

3. Gates 5/16 MPI fuel hose.

Let me know if anyone has all this parts together in stock. The old links dont work anymore.

Thanks in Advance,
Harshal

·
Administrator
20,590 Posts
Call Chuck back.... he can help with everything in that department..

Interesting that they have the MV part at $99 and all the rest at less, even though they are the same thing !! MV owners willing to pay more??? Not me.
Also show it fitting a bunch of bikes it does NOT fit. Makes you wonder if they relly have their act together.

Call Chuck (silentservice703)

Reactions: Harshal

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Call Chuck back.... he can help with everything in that department..

Interesting that they have the MV part at $99 and all the rest at less, even though they are the same thing !! MV owners willing to pay more??? Not me.
Also show it fitting a bunch of bikes it does NOT fit. Makes you wonder if they relly have their act together.

Call Chuck (silentservice703)
Thanks will do that

·
Registered
14,640 Posts
You knicked the O-ring on the quick disconnect
The correct part # is in my big sticky, it's 1 size smaller

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
You knicked the O-ring on the quick disconnect
The correct part # is in my big sticky, it's 1 size smaller
I couldn't find the sticky. Can you please confirm the part number McMaster-Carr Part # 9464K16

Thanks,
Harshal

·
Administrator
20,590 Posts
I couldn't find the sticky. Can you please confirm the part number McMaster-Carr Part # 9464K16

Thanks,
Harshal
McMaster-Carr part numbers
Fuel pump plate O-rings #9452K197
Quick disconnect O-rings #9262K141

Reactions: Harshal

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
McMaster-Carr part numbers
Fuel pump plate O-rings #9452K197