MV Agusta Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
F3

Matris vs. Gubelinni Damper

Mupo vs. Gubelinni Shock/Fork

Would appreciate valuable input from first hand experience regarding performance and support/service. I'm looking for something to grow into, presently running intermediate group. Or should I wait and just work with the OEM set-up? Many thanks.

Registered
Which bike? Does it have a steering damper? What do you not like about the stock fork and rear shock?

Registered
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Suspension

All good questions. I just picked up the F3 for track. No exstensive seat time. Looking to upgrade base on feedback from others on stock suspension. I do plan on getting a steering damper for sure.

Which bike? Does it have a steering damper? What do you not like about the stock fork and rear shock?

Registered
Congratulations! I like steering dampers but have only used Ohlins. As far as suspension, I would suggest putting a few miles on it and then have one of the track day suspension companies set up your suspension for you (They usually offer set-up for less than $80, and can make a world of difference). Then after doing a few track days, if you're not satisfied with the suspension, look into changing parts.

However, if you're extremely light or extremely heavy in body weight, the fork springs or rear spring in the stock suspension just may not work well for you, but the suspension guy should be able to tell you that.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Presently I'm on the heavy side. Normally I'm a trim 185-190 but have let myself go to 205 lbs. WOrking to get back to my fighting weight. IN the meantime, I'll get the completed and take her out and mess around with the suspension a bit as you suggested. Thanks again.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts