MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone. I need to buy theese two items, the fuel quick metal couplings and a new fuel injector. I`ve seen both on ebay but I`m wondering if I could get any of these parts from someone from the forum.. I can paypal the money but I need them shipped to Uruguay!

·
Super Moderator
22,071 Posts
Nicholas, have you tried any of the forum sponsors for the fuel fittings mate - http://www.mvagusta.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=35 - they will ship anywhere.
Stay away from the eBay (some Chinese replicas) gear, use the guys who sell stuff that work and fit.

For the injector, ask in the "For Sale" section.

·
Registered
819 Posts
What color are the plastic bands/collars on the injector you need? I have 3 of the white collar injectors.

Edit: I just checked the injector which has the markings of iwp162, so it turns out a do have the injector(s) you need. PM me your mailing address and i'll get you a shipped quote.

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Nicholas, have you tried any of the forum sponsors for the fuel fittings mate - http://www.mvagusta.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=35 - they will ship anywhere.
Stay away from the eBay (some Chinese replicas) gear, use the guys who sell stuff that work and fit.

For the injector, ask in the "For Sale" section.
ok I´ll check and see wich of the sponsors sell the fuel fittings! thanks!

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
What color are the plastic bands/collars on the injector you need? I have 3 of the white collar injectors.

Edit: I just checked the injector which has the markings of iwp162, so it turns out a do have the injector(s) you need. PM me your mailing address and i'll get you a shipped quote.
those are the ones my bike has on! white collar IWP162 i´ll PM you my adress!! thanks!!

·
Registered
819 Posts
those are the ones my bike has on! white collar IWP162 i´ll PM you my adress!! thanks!!

There seems to be in issue with me being able to send you a pm. Double check that you have set up the account to be able to receive private messages. Or you can simply send me your email addy and i'll reply to that.

·
Registered
14,501 Posts
shipping?

Nico;
if you buy the injector from varium and the fittings from Alex at GP Racing.....
maybe varium could send the injector to Alex and he could ship it with the fittings? save you and varium postage :drummer:

you need help from here just PM or email me

·
Registered
819 Posts
So does one go with a 1/4 or 3/8? These seems to be an option, but how does one know which to use for their bike? Its all a bit confusing.

·
Vendor
5,336 Posts
Just been through this exercise with my bike,1078 F4 and I used 3/8 fittings and fuel hose size 5/16.The early MV's used 1/4 fittings.Varium,what model is your bike?

·
Registered
819 Posts
Wasn't for me.....was trying to get some clarification for the OP and any others that may not be aware of what years need to use what size. Shocked to not be able to find such a table/designation anywhere. Maybe its out there, but i haven't come across it.

·
Vendor
5,336 Posts
As far as I know the 750's run 1/4 fittings and the rest up to 2010 run 3/8 fittings.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts