MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello MV Agusta crowd….Yes, first post!

I decided to get my first italian bike and it will be an F4. I will be pulling the trigger this week and have 2 options. A 2013 and a 2014 ABS. Both brand new… my question is what are the differences between the 2 besides the ABS and the back tire being a 200 on the 2014? The 2014 is priced $2k more than the 2013….
Which one will you get and why? Thanks

·
Registered
62 Posts
Besides the ABS it looks like the 2014 is the same bike. The 2013 has a 200 rear tire as well. I have a 2013 and have had no problems at all with the bike. I would say if you can live with out the ABS, and get a deal on the 2013, I would go 2013 and put the saved money into the mods.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks jimi…. After reading a little on the forum it appears some 2013 have yet some "bugs" to be fixed"

:/

·
Registered
301 Posts
I'm pretty sure they are exactly the same except for the ABS. So any "bug" on the 2013's will be just as likely to be on the 2014. So you'll have to ask yourself if ABS is worth $2000.

·
Registered
112 Posts
I'm pretty sure they are exactly the same except for the ABS. So any "bug" on the 2013's will be just as likely to be on the 2014. So you'll have to ask yourself if ABS is worth $2000.
Hello MV Agusta crowd….Yes, first post!

I decided to get my first italian bike and it will be an F4. I will be pulling the trigger this week and have 2 options. A 2013 and a 2014 ABS. Both brand new… my question is what are the differences between the 2 besides the ABS and the back tire being a 200 on the 2014? The 2014 is priced $2k more than the 2013….
Which one will you get and why? Thanks
I wouldnt know much about either of 'em as I ride a 750 f4 but at the end of the day it all depends whether you prefer abs or not? Good luck with the buying either of them anyway and post a pic or two after you purchase the bike :mouthwate

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks for the replies! Decided to go for the 2014…. dealer that had the 2013 in stock apparently wasn't too interested in selling (terrible customer service). Now the horrible wait time since the bike will be shipped to me from VA to FL. I will post pics as soon as I get it. Cant wait!….:f4:

·
Registered
85 Posts
Congratulations,sometimes the excitement is in the wait. Just recently purchased my first Italian Bike.There's a lot off helpful info on this forum,it's great.

·
Registered
64 Posts
I visited the factory less than a month ago. 2013 and 2014 doesn't have any major difference. Of course it's always good to buy the latest model... for many reasons.
Congrats on the new amazing bike!

·
Registered
517 Posts
Thanks for the replies! Decided to go for the 2014…. dealer that had the 2013 in stock apparently wasn't too interested in selling (terrible customer service). Now the horrible wait time since the bike will be shipped to me from VA to FL. I will post pics as soon as I get it. Cant wait!….:f4:
Curious, 1) which dealer were you working with, 2) are you having the bike delivered to a different dealer or directly to you?

·
Registered
517 Posts
Oh yeah, welcome to the family.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks for the warm welcome! Loving the forum so far…lots of info, and great to know there is a big community!

Got mine form Redline Performance Motorsports in Yorktown, VA… and we are scheduling delivery to my door!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts