MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
291 Posts
Its on the calendar to make the trip, but I have some reservations about this years show. With some top names not appearing and the general state of affairs including the show organisers thrashing more cash out of exhibitors is it worth the effort. What price is the entrance fee now??

·
Registered
986 Posts
Sure will be mate- not sure what day though...?

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
Might do.

·
Registered
909 Posts
Giving it a miss this year- by the time you pay for flights, it's an expensive day out, for what may be a lack-lustre show.

·
Registered
291 Posts
Free tickets, freeeeeee tickets, I thought only the glitterati and the like got them. Being part Bike trade have even had a sniff of a freee ticket

·
Registered
91 Posts
I would NEVER pay to get in. :wtf: (Usually recycle some from a sponsor).:naughty:

Press morning is better – Celebs, show girls (and some topless), unveilings, free coffee and buns and 100ft between you and the next guy.:)

Oh and first pick of the special offers and gifts from all the trade stands.:yo:Its the only way to do it.

·
Registered
5,193 Posts
Yes I'll probably go Weds or Thursday, knock it all you want, I know it gets worse each year, but theres f**k all else to do this time of the year

·
Registered
291 Posts
My lads finally talked me into going..... it'll be the last day, to pick up any scraps that maybe left. Bargain basement day

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
just got back from show.............save yer money its shite!!! worst one i been to!!!
Thanks for the tip Ian, what was so bad about it?

·
Registered
909 Posts
Saw the Eurosport show last night- when they're talking about the Yam XJR1300, there can't be much new! That engine was in my old FJ12!!! Let me see; no F4, no Brutale, no RSVR, no VFR12, looks like it is just a regional show, not a national one.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts