MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
8,920 Posts
The second vid makes you want to chase down that dick and kick has a$$!

·
Premium Member
2,486 Posts
I'm glad no one tagged in either, but that first one is fricken' hysterical...He finally just lets it go! Comedy.

This one popped up on the right side, after I watched the first one...Mad Max probably needs new underwear, as well!

Big Wheelie

Griff
twoeleven

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Amazing that he could catch that with the brake... If it were my MV with no rear brake... :)

Yet another reason why I can't and really don't want to do wheelies.

David, I think if you held the throttle wide frickin' open and popped the clutch, any bike would do that. Someone must have told him (her?) that was the proper way to launch a race bike? :D

·
Registered
8,867 Posts
Oh my god, those videos were very close calls!!! Props to the guy on top for being able to avoid everyone while in that moment..

No props to the guy passing double yellow on a blind turn!!! New underwear please!

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
acruhl said:
Amazing that he could catch that with the brake... If it were my MV with no rear brake... :)

Yet another reason why I can't and really don't want to do wheelies.

David, I think if you held the throttle wide frickin' open and popped the clutch, any bike would do that. Someone must have told him (her?) that was the proper way to launch a race bike? :D
...Back in the early 90s, I did a few races in AFM 250cc Prod class with my Ninja 250. I gunned the sucka for all its worth and no such wheelie materialized. :laughing:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts