MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

I dunno if this kinda thread has started, but I guess I would like to know everyone in this forum and especially their MV's.
I know there are people here that name their beautiful lover. So I guess I'll start.

F4 750s - Franchesca:naughty:

·
The Dude
5,041 Posts
hmmm. not too creative over here.

theres.... "the F4"..... and "the Brutale".....

:conveyer:

sometimes.... "the white one".... and "the nekkid one" .....

:smoking:

·
Registered
195 Posts
Dont have one for my mine yet but do remember stepping into my dealer one day and one of the service people said how's ( ALLISON ) doing? I said who? and he responded werent you the guy who bought the
F4 Diamante and I said yes . I didnt follow up on whether they had issued her a name at the dealership. But i dont really like that name anyways . I Think Ill name mine ( SELENE ) say-linn.

·
Administrator
20,396 Posts
My mistress is named Gina....as in Gina Lollobrigida....see my avatar.

She is a very naughty girl.:naughty:

·
Registered
8,920 Posts
Well, my cell phone screen saver is my Brute, but the caption says "I love Jennie". My friends go, aww that's sweet to have your wife's name on your phone, and I respond, How do you know my bikes name isn't Jennie? :naughty:

·
Registered
193 Posts
My 312 is- Emma(for the 'M' in MV)
Aprilia is -April (obvious reasons)
Old Fireblade- Morticia(She scared crap out of everyone)

·
Registered
5,193 Posts
I have never called any bikes or cars anything except 'the mv' or 'the monster' and sometimes maybe 'that f*****g POS' I hate to think what my friends or wife would say if I came out with 'I'll just get samantha' or whoever out of the garage.................................I think people may take a step away:jsm:

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
No specific name per say, but they have always been she's to me. Perhaps 'bitch' or 'cowbag' if 'it' won't start, only happened once with my current bike and that was a warranty wiring job,other than that nothing.

·
Registered
647 Posts
I have never called any bikes or cars anything except 'the mv' or 'the monster' and sometimes maybe 'that f*****g POS' I hate to think what my friends or wife would say if I came out with 'I'll just get samantha' or whoever out of the garage.................................I think people may take a step away:jsm:
funny stuff mike. :laughing:

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
Hi everyone - I call my bikes : HIGH PRICE WHORES : because thats what they are, let me get off and take my money !!!! Love them MV whores

·
Registered
244 Posts
i call my bikes

02 MV F4: sexy
07 Gsxr 750 : the wanna be
04 Gsxr 1000 : the beast
08 R6 : no name yet
Ducati : ugly bitch

·
Banned
2,732 Posts
ive no name for either of the 2 bikes, ive never called any of my bikes or cars a name

but

my wife calls the EV03 - Malvin and I hate it, but then she knows i hate it and uses the name more:jsm::shitfan:

·
Registered
876 Posts
I don't use a name but i refer to it as bad girl. She's a lady in the garage and a whore on the road.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts