MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
975 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just had the pillion seat off my 2010 1078RR and there is a waterproof connector (female end) on the right side frame tube that`s not connected to anything. All taillight wiring is connected.Anyone know what this is for? It`s not for the trickle charger either.
Thanks ,Cus.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Just had the pillion seat off my 2010 1078RR and there is a waterproof connector (female end) on the right side frame tube that`s not connected to anything. All taillight wiring is connected.Anyone know what this is for? It`s not for the trickle charger either.
Thanks ,Cus.
It is the Brute penis...it is used to have sex with the F4...

:)

Really, do not know...I have two connectosr too..one is for the battery charger (I have used for that) but the second connector is a mistery...

·
Registered
147 Posts
That would be the flux capacitor interface.
Or the diagnostic port for the tech.
The diagnosis port is on the upper side of the right radiator...

So, a second penis maybe? :naughty:

·
Registered
975 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The diagnosis port is on the upper side of the right radiator...

So, a second penis maybe? :naughty:
A second one!!! Jeez I get silly enough just playing with one:jerkoff:. I did notice that the mystery plug does have the same connector type as the charging one but it heads forward down the right frame tube.

·
Super Moderator
22,072 Posts
Oi

A second one!!! Jeez I get silly enough just playing with one:jerkoff:. I did notice that the mystery plug does have the same connector type as the charging one but it heads forward down the right frame tube.
Hey Cus, is you bike pre-MY2010 ? Sold in 2010 ? Then it will be different to the 990. That is the tech plug for sure.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts