MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
419 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all

I stopped by the Rock Store today. A senior rider type and i were chatting. He told me that i should be adding Mystery Oil to my gas for the first 2000 miles. He said it helps in all types of way. I could describe it a little but the site will describe it better:

http://www.turtlewax.com/main.taf?p=2,2,1,6

What experience do you have with these fuel additives.. and does anyone here have any experience specifically with this particular one?

Thx

·
Registered
2,388 Posts
I was always under the impression that was repackaged ATF and that the petroleum companies have dun enough research on engine additives. Just my humble opinion.

·
Registered
822 Posts
Its basically hydraulic fluid, it cant hurt, but I dont know what real benefit it will provide. Lots of guys swear by it, but the only thing I have ever really seen it do was unlock a frozen motor, and it also works great to "pickle" an engine for long tem storage.

·
Registered
419 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yeah.. i think it was Phil.. he's the guy that always parks his bike next to the steps.. in that little cover big enough for one bike.

·
Registered
375 Posts
netizen said:
yeah.. i think it was Phil.. he's the guy that always parks his bike next to the steps.. in that little cover big enough for one bike.

Yup... He has several bikes. He just got a new black 07 CBR 1000RR as well. Nice guy.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts