MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This one leaves me baffled. I am missing a mirror plug for my 2010 Brutale. When looking up the part#, I get 8000B4083 for the right mirror (see PDF attached).

The part was sent to me by the dealer, twice (the one with the skinny profile and ovoid shape) and it doesn't fit or even stay in place because is a very different shape.

Anybody could enlighten me?

Thanks

Attachments

·
Registered
456 Posts
that is the weird thing the part number that is in the part book is actually the plug for the euro model mirrors for the same bike. that is why its a different shape.

the same thing happened when my dealer ordered a new plug for my left side mirror. they come in pairs when you order them. you have to reorder them but signify that you need the usa mirror part number instead.

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
that is the weird thing the part number that is in the part book is actually the plug for the euro model mirrors for the same bike. that is why its a different shape.

the same thing happened when my dealer ordered a new plug for my left side mirror. they come in pairs when you order them. you have to reorder them but signify that you need the usa mirror part number instead.
Thanks for solving the riddle! I have relayed this info to the dealer.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts