MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys,

Just wanted to let you know that Alex at GP Racing has been very helpful with installing my set of SAMCO red silicone hoses on my MY2010 F4.

The hoses are a perfect fit for the OEM parts and they look wonderful. However, the CLIC R hose clamps which come with the bike cannot all be reused as the new hoses are not always the same diameter/wall thickness as the factory hoses. About seven clamps are needed to correctly finish the job.

Now, I could easily get the SAMCO brand worm-drive clamp kit but really want to keep the F4 as "factory" as possible by using their CLIC R clamps. So, after some careful measuring I sent Alex the new sizes I need and darn if he found them...and they are now on the way to me!

I am not related to GP Racing but just wanted to pass the word that Alex has been of huge assist getting my parts and I will be doing more business with him in the future.

The Tom

·
Registered
1,825 Posts
Alex is very cool , I get all my Mv Agusta , Ducati and Aprilia parts from Alex . Service is exceptional . Alex just got me an OEM ignition cover faster than my local (and famous) Ducati dealer.
BTW if you install a Carbon Fiber ignition cover on a Ducati 1098/1198 the Immobilizer ring MUST be glued/taped ect in the SAME position as it is on the plastic OEM cover or your bike will not start or start/stop intermitantly.(which can be a PITA to figure out )

1 - 4 of 4 Posts