MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Folks, is anyone aware of any alternatives to the OEM 1090RR oil filter? The OEM is hard to get...I ordered one from ProItalia about a month ago...it was on back order from MV and still waiting on it.

Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you 9ball! Gutsy Performance had 12 OEM oil filters in stock and I ordered a couple. Seems like they have plenty of other OEM stuff in stock too...

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Unfortunately nobody makes the new cartridge type oil filter that was introduced in the 2010 MV engines. Only OEM stuff. There are many options (K&N, Mobil1, Hiflofiltro etc) for the pre-2010 engines though...

Cheers!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Hi, do you guy know how mant liters of oil do i need to buy to change the oil??

BTW, just order an OEM filter from proitalia (before reading thhis post). they apparently had it in stock and will arrive in the next 5 days... Will keep u posted.l

Thanks!

·
Super Moderator
22,072 Posts
Hi, do you guy know how mant liters of oil do i need to buy to change the oil??

BTW, just order an OEM filter from proitalia (before reading thhis post). they apparently had it in stock and will arrive in the next 5 days... Will keep u posted.l

Thanks!
Have you tried looking in your manual mate. But it should be about 3.5L.

·
Administrator
20,388 Posts
3.5 liters.....I have 2 of the filters in hand (ordered by mistake...got the part numbers confused) if anyone needs them.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts