MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
522 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i'm new here but it looks like i'll be joining you guys shortly.who ever had there 910r at the dairy in danbury last sunday my wife hates you!that bike is all i talked about all week fell in love on sight hope it rides as good as it looks.how are the dealers in ct.what is the good and bad i only see 2 and neither is close but i'll take the ride.thanks for any help.
jeff

·
Registered
571 Posts
Might of been airfuel, I think he's from CT!

·
Registered
51 Posts
Motofixx also know as Motobreak in Norwalk is closing, if not already closed so that should take care of your choices.

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
That was my bike! It will be there tomorrow with another 910S and a few other MV's
stop buy and talk to us, we don't bite!

BTW Cliffs cycle revolution in Danbury is the new dealer in town. About 2 miles from Marcus dairy.

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
good going john :stickpoke

:flickoff:

I just got back from NHIS from watching the races up there..im beat as helll but ill be at Marcus tomorrow also :yo:

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts
lorenzotx said:
My wife just shakes her head, but she understands that it is a part of who I am.
i know that carol feels the same way....
but, HER thoughts about the bike are being clouded by the fact that my 2007 K1200GT will be here in 4 weeks... as well

...... but i DID trade in my K1200LT and i will be trading my R1200GS when i pick up the brutale...
so, i'm sure she'll understand in the long run

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

1 - 9 of 9 Posts