MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,059 Posts
My wife rides my Gladio quite often. :naughty: :eek: :smoking:

Actually, the wife likes to ride with me, but we ride the XX with plug-in backrest. The Gladio is a single seater. :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
774 Posts
MV-999R said:
She doesn't look too pleased there :D

Of course. Did you ever try to ride naked feet ? :naughty: :confused:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
456 Posts
My fiance' loves riding on the back of the R. She's a little thing at only 5'1" so that helps. She loves speed just like I do so it was a match made in heaven. :guitarist :guitarist
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,448 Posts
Pigiolino, you need to get your wife a Jacket. :smoking: If she rides the bike like that she may get insects in awkward places!! :laughing: :laughing:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,387 Posts
john said:
Pigiolino, you need to get your wife a Jacket. :smoking: If she rides the bike like that she may get insects in awkward places!! :laughing: :laughing:
:laughing: :laughing:

You mean rackinsectmetery :rolleyes:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,448 Posts
MV-999R said:
:laughing: :laughing:

You mean rackinsectmetery :rolleyes:

No cleavagebugcollection!! :laughing:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
456 Posts
Since we are on great wear for riding you guys will get a kick out of this. I'm out Sunday with the bike and I'm waiting to turn left at a lighted intersection so I'm out in the intersection waiting for traffic to pass so I can go. Along comes a guy (In his 20's) riding an old Norton wearing black pants with Catcher's shin guards, no shirt, leather gloves that came up to his elbows, did I already mention no shirt and to top it all off.......sporting one of the greatest mullets of all time. Ahhh people watching sometimes is the best. :loser: :loser:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,059 Posts
MVITALIAN said:
Since we are on great wear for riding you guys will get a kick out of this. I'm out Sunday with the bike and I'm waiting to turn left at a lighted intersection so I'm out in the intersection waiting for traffic to pass so I can go. Along comes a guy (In his 20's) riding an old Norton wearing black pants with Catcher's shin guards, no shirt, leather gloves that came up to his elbows, did I already mention no shirt and to top it all off.......sporting one of the greatest mullets of all time. Ahhh people watching sometimes is the best. :loser: :loser:
Hey that was me! :p

We gonna ride or what? :)

I'm heading to Road America Monday and Tuesday, but might ride some this weekend if I don't go ATVing... Heading to Two-Wheel Tuesday at LuLu's cafe tonight.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
456 Posts
Gladio said:
Hey that was me! :p

We gonna ride or what? :)

I'm heading to Road America Monday and Tuesday, but might ride some this weekend if I don't go ATVing... Heading to Two-Wheel Tuesday at LuLu's cafe tonight.
I thought that was you!

I've been waiting to ride. Where is LuLu's and what time is that tonight? Let me know. I plan to do a lot of riding this weekend with the weather being what it's supposed to.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,059 Posts
MVITALIAN said:
I thought that was you!

I've been waiting to ride. Where is LuLu's and what time is that tonight? Let me know. I plan to do a lot of riding this weekend with the weather being what it's supposed to.
Cafe LuLu

2265 S Howell Ave
Milwaukee, WI 53207
(414) 294-5858

I'll probably work until 6 or so and then head down there to chat, catch a sandwich, and watch some racing.
 

·
MV Cellist
Joined
·
4,595 Posts
john said:
No cleavagebugcollection!! :laughing:
:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Pigiolino, you are a brave man for posting that picture of her, she looked very unhappy... I guess she went to bed early again that night... :grin:

Sportbikes are for 1 person only, get your lover their own bikes so you can ride together, IMHO.

Flaming, did you design those flip-flops?
 
1 - 20 of 29 Posts
Top