MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
925 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last night spent hours playing Test Drive Unlimited :highclap: :zzz: and have managed to secure some nice vehicles :yo: , so i took a picture of my tv to show you my new virtual toys...... what fun.

Attachments

·
Registered
975 Posts
EXCELLENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i will try to find this game for my ps2!!!

·
Registered
8,860 Posts
Wow nice tamburini/brutale and the TVR! I forget what the first car is called, but i believe it is made in the UK?

·
Registered
925 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
admin said:
Wow nice tamburini/brutale and the TVR! I forget what the first car is called, but i believe it is made in the UK?
Great stuff glad you like the collection so far, the orange car is an Ascari not sure if its british though, I have just bought another house so i can now further the collection, ducati here i come!, and i will complete my brutale collection with all the colour options, if only life was as easy and as much fun!!! :)

Attachments

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
Is there a game called Test Ride Unlimited, where you get virtual women? :naughty: :naughty: :naughty: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

·
Registered
925 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
john said:
Is there a game called Test Ride Unlimited, where you get virtual women? :naughty: :naughty: :naughty: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I would guess so, if you can think of it they can produce it, anyway you got the internet for that! Or try playing Dead or Alive, lots of Bouncy boobies, but not that i would no, Im a respectable Dad...........tehe, :) :) :) :)

·
Super Moderator
2,486 Posts
Please tell me that they have this for the PS2...Lord knows I will have to buy it, I'm just hoping that doesn't include an XBox 360 in the total...

Tambo is my favorite, the detail and accuracy is incredible...One question though, why did you swap out that amazing Sachs 4-way adjustable shock for that Ohlins piece of turd? See below...He heee!

Looks awesome, how does it play, though?

Griff
twoeleven

P.S. Your virtual garage needs better lighting. I went with Orion!!!

·
Registered
925 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
twoeleven said:
Please tell me that they have this for the PS2...Lord knows I will have to buy it, I'm just hoping that doesn't include an XBox 360 in the total...

Tambo is my favorite, the detail and accuracy is incredible...One question though, why did you swap out that amazing Sachs 4-way adjustable shock for that Ohlins piece of turd? See below...He heee!

Looks awesome, how does it play, though?

Griff
twoeleven

P.S. Your virtual garage needs better lighting. I went with Orion!!!
Well done noticing that! it plays great but not 100% on the bikes, it has to cope with the physics of cars and bikes, but i tell you its worth buying an Xbox360 for this game alone.
The pic was taken from my lcd tv using a digital camera so it may look a bit dark..........

1 - 11 of 11 Posts