MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
398 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got a new toy today. If you have not had the opportunity to ride one of these then I advise you to take a test drive at your local Triumph Dealer. The bike is just superb! It took Triumph some time but they got this one right.

Attachments

·
Registered
339 Posts
Yeah, Triumph really hit a home run with this one. I was lucky enough to break in two of the first 675s before they went to the cycle magazines and I was totally impressed. Congrats on a really nice bike!

·
Registered
5,577 Posts
I like this bike! Congrats.

·
Living the Dream
2,758 Posts
i have heard they are all around great bikes. It is about time Triumph came out with something after a long while being mediocure(sp?) how does it compare to your 750? Congrats on the new toy, i only wonder how you decide which bike to ride on any given day! :stickpoke

·
Registered
5,387 Posts
Congrats!!! :smoking:

I've only heard good things about it.
If i did't had my 749R for the track it think i would get a 675 as a track bike.

Let us know what do you think of it.

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
Nice to see (speaking as a Brit) Triumph doing so well with their latest bikes. :) Not just the 675, but also the Sprint ST and the Speed Triple. I will be interested to see the 955 with the Sprint ST's 1050 engine. :smoking:

·
Registered
1,553 Posts
Nice bike...Pick up the current issue of Motorcyclist. They compare it with the other 600's and they throw in a GSXR750 just to stir things up. It won the comparo, excluding the Zook 750 of course. Heard one the other day. That triple sounds great! Use it in good health.

·
Registered
339 Posts
john said:
Nice to see (speaking as a Brit) Triumph doing so well with their latest bikes. :) Not just the 675, but also the Sprint ST and the Speed Triple. I will be interested to see the 955 with the Sprint ST's 1050 engine. :smoking:
I'm waiting for the 675 with the 955 engine :naughty: I've heard it's possible

·
Registered
5 Posts
I apologize if I resurrect a dead thread. First, I am a newbie on this forum.

I am thinking to get an Evo 2. I currently have a Triumph Daytona 675. I had a Ducati 996 in the past. I am just wondering if Evo 2 will be too similar to my Daytona (in which I'd consider to diversify buy getting a BMW K1200R or something else). I need your feedback, especially to the owners of both bikes. Thanks.

·
Registered
2,839 Posts
Welcome to the forum...I have not yet ridden the 675 but it and the MV are both sportsbikes. If you're looking to diversify I'd say go with the BMW or something else...If you're looking to add a gorgeous bike (that performs as good as it looks) to the stable then go with the MV. :)

·
Registered
8,867 Posts
Interesting enough, rramsey should be able to answer this well. He did have an evo2 I believe, and now has an SPR! Where are you at!

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
fly2low said:
I am in Orange County, Southern California, where the Sun is currently on strike for couple of days.
Ha ha ha. Come to England where the sun always shines! :lightning :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

1 - 20 of 40 Posts