MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
975 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Work fell through yesterday so I went for a ride and stopped on the way out of town to fill up ,managed to put $31.70 into my 750S .No 95oct so put in 98 at $1.76 a litre. Well if I`m spending that much I might as well get my monies worth and I did.
A great ride was had including a stop at the Longley international hotel for a pint or two then a spirited run home through roads that can best be described as damp,mossy in places and greasy. The little 750 lapped the conditions up and begged for more, a finer motorcycle has never been built and I arrived home with a big shiteating grin that took hours to disappear. The world is a wonderful place when you`re on an MV. God I hope work falls through tomorrow.

·
Registered
1,332 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Cus, I paid $1.78 per litre for 98 Oct last Sunday...but the roads were nice and dry in QLD.

·
Registered
975 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
So we`re not the only ones getting screwed over on fuel prices, It`s still great entertainment though. And yes a couple of beers does wonders for a bikes handling and wet weather manners too I might add.

·
Registered
5,590 Posts
Nope. They can do some good screwing over here too. 98 must cost about €1,85 orso.

·
Administrator
20,562 Posts
And here we are complaining about $1 a liter !!!

·
Registered
15 Posts
I'm moving to the states. You Yanks have always been spoiled with fuel prices
My brother in law was in the US air force based over here in England, so whenever I visited I got to fill up at US prices but with NO duty paid. (I'm fairly sure people would have paid more for a gallon of my piss)
But it all came to an end when the bastard uped and retired
As we speak 98ron is £1.46.8 per litre

1 - 11 of 11 Posts