MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Ambassador / 007 , , Waiting for new bike
6,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It was from about two weeks that the mine small baby ALEX all the evenings said me:Dad,I want to take my poket bike....Dad,I want to take my poket bike......So this evening I went to gasoline distributor and buyed 2 litres of gasoline for his poket bike.We ran two hours about around my home.
This isn't a problem guys,but the problem is that Alex (3 years old)he wont to go all Sunday on cirquit,he said me that he wont to buy gloves,overalls in skin colored and boots!!!!3 years,I think that the fault is the mine if he loves bike so much!I hope for him that in his future will prevail for ever prudence and brain because Guys,this passion and this sport also are so much dangerous!!!!
Some Alex's pics with his Niky Hayden Honda replica this evening...
pier

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
Nice pics... congrats for your sweet son!

But make sure: always use helmet and savety suit... if he learns it in the youth he will ever use it... :stickpoke

And no Problem, when he want´s to ride. He gets very early familiar to bikes and learns well how to handel with.

·
Registered
8,867 Posts
Great picture! I'm sure if he follows in your footsteps he will learn much about safety and wearing his gear. Then when he is ready for the track/streets he will be right minded!

Go Alex, go!!! :drummer:

·
Registered
604 Posts
That pic is beyond geat. Good looking young man. He's already Pedrosa's size.

·
Registered
422 Posts
Pier,

That is a cute little boy. I'm sure you have taught him well and I suspect he will be a safty conscious rider.

So when are you going to get him an MV replica pocket bike ;)

·
Ambassador / 007 , , Waiting for new bike
6,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
1 - 15 of 15 Posts