MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got home from a wild ride with the Senna 1000.( in the dark :D)
Now, I have 3700 km on the tacho. The engine goes even harder. It keeps wheeling easely in third. Max. speed was 303km/h, had to stop to take my exit. (did anyone go faster, yet?)

Man, I am so happy whit my bike!

How are the other Senna's and 1000 R's handling and power impressions?
I am very happy with the pilot powers 2ct. Great tires probably the best option right now. Didn't like the Diablo corsa's that much....

Would like hear some driving impressions...

Tomorrow, I am going to an exhibition of my dealer. They'll have the Veltro Strada and the Brutale 910R Italia, the one from Fabio Cannavaro N° 5 for show!!!

Isn't that cool!!! :yo:

I'll take some pictures and post them tomorrow as soon as I'll get back.

I'll take a test ride with a Brutale 910R. mmm ...; interesting, never tested one. Only the 750. let me see :naughty: I might get addicted

Well, it's all good as long the wallet can handle it :)

·
MV Cellist
4,595 Posts
nice to hear that you are loving it! :yo: I am enjoying mine very much as well.

I just got back from the track, visiting Archille and his friend Vince & meeting a bunch other people: Admin and his friend Ching, 211, Altoon, Netizen, Stitchgonewild(my brother), we had a great time, I was only there for 2 & 1/2 hours and had to leave but I will let David and Vince have a go with it on the track, and I think they were impressed... I will let them write a nice report on it... we have lots of pics and will be posting them soon, thanks to my bro Roger(Stitchgonewild) for being the photographer.

·
Registered
257 Posts
@Motomorfose: the F4R is indeed a very nice bike to ride!!

I've seen the Veltro Strada (N°11) today. It comes with the same wheels and speede as the F4R. The whole fairing is made out of carbon.

I also tested the Brutale 910R, it's a shame that bike doesn't have a steering demper...

You should also try the Benelli Café Racer:

Really nice bike to ride!!!! :yo:

·
Registered
236 Posts
Caught a look at one in the metal at VMD in July. The triple sounds unreal and the bike is very trick and unusual, just not sure how bright the future of Bennelli in the US will be. Would love to have one, just not sure what kind of support there`will be in the future.

·
Registered
2,839 Posts
MotoMorfose said:
I just got home from a wild ride with the Senna 1000.( in the dark :D)
Now, I have 3700 km on the tacho. The engine goes even harder. It keeps wheeling easely in third. Max. speed was 303km/h, had to stop to take my exit. (did anyone go faster, yet?)

Man, I am so happy whit my bike!

How are the other Senna's and 1000 R's handling and power impressions?
I am very happy with the pilot powers 2ct. Great tires probably the best option right now. Didn't like the Diablo corsa's that much....

Would like hear some driving impressions...

Tomorrow, I am going to an exhibition of my dealer. They'll have the Veltro Strada and the Brutale 910R Italia, the one from Fabio Cannavaro N° 5 for show!!!

Isn't that cool!!! :yo:

I'll take some pictures and post them tomorrow as soon as I'll get back.

I'll take a test ride with a Brutale 910R. mmm ...; interesting, never tested one. Only the 750. let me see :naughty: I might get addicted

Well, it's all good as long the wallet can handle it :)
Good to hear you're enjoying the Senna 1000 so much. Is it my imagination but I thought I remembered you saying that you were thinking of selling the Senna to buy back the SPR or something to that effect.

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Rockethouse said:
Good to hear you're enjoying the Senna 1000 so much. Is it my imagination but I thought I remembered you saying that you were thinking of selling the Senna to buy back the SPR or something to that effect.
Buying the SPR Back for track days, wouldn't sell My Senna for anything in the world. But now I tested the 910R and I think of buying one :D

·
Registered
2,839 Posts
MotoMorfose said:
Buying the SPR Back for track days, wouldn't sell My Senna for anything in the world. But now I tested the 910R and I think of buying one :D
:smoking: for some reason I thought buying back your SPR was going to be at the expense of the Senna...best of luck with the purchases. :)

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Peet said:

I loved the sound but wasn't impressed by it's preformance, liked the 910R much more!!!

·
Registered
257 Posts
MotoMorfose said:
I loved the sound but wasn't impressed by it's preformance, liked the 910R much more!!!
You probably rode it with the "rain mapping", there is a button that selects a full power mapping or a 100hp rain mapping. At least you can hit it without the front end starts shaking like on the Brutale...

·
Registered
22 Posts
Hi guys. have got 2000ks on my senna now and I just can't belive how good this bike is,its streets ahead of my old f4 1000 that I had done 20000km on. It turns super fast, and the new ecu is a big improvement over the old one. I have rg3 system on order so looking foward to being able to hear the engine. 303km/hr is the fastest I have had so far,must say also the screen on this bike makes fast runs easy with no wind pulling your head off.just love this bike!

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
Peet said:
@Motomorfose: the F4R is indeed a very nice bike to ride!!

I've seen the Veltro Strada (N°11) today. It comes with the same wheels and speede as the F4R. The whole fairing is made out of carbon.

I also tested the Brutale 910R, it's a shame that bike doesn't have a steering demper...

Have you seen the Benelli TnT Sport - now thats even wilder than the Cafe Racer!

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
Did have RG3's...moved on, but when I had them they are awsome...that burbling popping on the overrun is music to your ears, bit better around 5000> but at 6000+ they come into their own!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts