MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
2,431 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well, i wanted to keep it hush-hush (idk why, i'm just wierd like that :silly: ) but i'm going to be painting my bike soon. thought i'd let ya'll in on the plan. nothing too exciting, but i love it. a big thanks again to Velocemoto:highclap:! anyways, hope you like it! and if you don't, oh well, i do. :)

·
Registered
2,431 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
no, i'm thinking 3 coats of clear. i want as much shine as possible.

·
Registered
2,431 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
it's not mine. and yeah, it looks like the grass is just kinda high.

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
Yes I like it too. Not sure about the black 5 spokes though, I would leave them as standard.

·
Registered
200 Posts
I really like it...black spokes and all.

What would really be cool (IMO of course) would be if everything that's painted black was instead unpainted pure glossy carbon.

Either way you're going to have a hot bike when you're finished.

·
Registered
5,572 Posts
Like it, but I'm also curious about the other way around...

·
Registered
2,411 Posts
man i love it!! every bit of it. I really like the star wheels painted. diffenately go with the High Gloss black top I was out polishing mine today and really love the reflect finish of the red I could only imagine how great that black would look.

·
Registered
2,431 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
thank you all for your compliments! i have thought about the just having the wheels powder coated silver. but i really like the black w/ polished lip. idk, we'll see when the time comes. should be about a month or so.

·
Registered
2,431 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
lol, why's that?

·
The Dude
5,041 Posts
haha...i knew you couldn't keep it a secret. i like it. The wheels would be interesting to see in silver as well.

but that would probably mean you need another set anyway.....

·
Registered
2,431 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
yeah, i was thinking about the clear signals. idk though. once i get it painted, then i'll start making the other decisions (wheel paint, signals, seat colors). what's the red corse logo that velocemoto was talking about?

1 - 20 of 31 Posts