MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
710 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, finally got some time to ride my "precious", when arrived home thought sharing a litle video showing the bike.

Enjoy.

Rui.

·
Registered
5,572 Posts
Beautiful to see it like that! I love it!

·
Registered
710 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

Fantástico olhando e soando motocicleta..

Obrigado amigo John.

P.s what kind of akward language is that ? :naughty:

P.s1 Do you know who brought 5 o´clock tea habbit to UK and its empire ? :drummer:

·
King of Bling
9,808 Posts
Obrigado amigo John.

P.s what kind of akward language is that ? :naughty:

P.s1 Do you know who brought 5 o´clock tea habbit to UK and its empire ? :drummer:
P.s what kind of akward language is that ?..

That's what I like to call screwed up Brazilian Portuguese Google language .. I’m hoping it catches on.. :)

P.s1 Do you know who brought 5 o´clock tea habbit to UK and its empire ?

Us ?

·
Cyber SPOTTER
6,101 Posts
Thank you my friend.

Unfortunatly in the last few years, for so many reasons, the bike does only 100/200 km per year...

You are very welcome, that is a little bit sad but it is better to have it and look at it than not have it all! :yo:

That is one of the things that is so special about MV Agusta, even if it is pouring rain & I can't ride, I can go to garage look at them & they make my heart sing :) There are not many bikes you can say that about, that is for sure.

I hope the gods of time are more kind to you in the future :)

·
Registered
5,572 Posts
You are very welcome, that is a little bit sad but it is better to have it and look at it than not have it all! :yo:

That is one of the things that is so special about MV Agusta, even if it is pouring rain & I can't ride, I can go to garage look at them & they make my heart sing :) There are not many bikes you can say that about, that is for sure.

I hope the gods of time are more kind to you in the future :)
Amen to that!!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts