MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,291 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got my tires mounted, and good god.

The grip is about the same. but being it has a new profile, it DIVES into the turns fluidly/less input because it goesn't have that highway cruising center yet :p

Although, it grips very nice. I took an smooth corner at a fairly aggressive pace, ALMOST enough to drag a knee and it felt like there was lotsa speed left till it's threshold.

The profile is VERY linear though. It feels very predictable, but right away, you can tell it's a harder compound. Not from the grip or warm-up, but rather, form the feedback. The tire itself feels stiffer, and not as "goey" if that makes sense. it's odd, the tire grips, but feels like it shouldn't be considering the difference in feeling/feedback you get. It's not like it deters you, or makes you wonder if it should grip, rather, it feels like you have a high tire pressure it feels different is all I'm saying.

At themoment, I dig them. BMW guys are saying they're seeing like 11K miles on these...ON A REAR. Most of them replace both at the same time regardless of life left on the front. I'm guessing with my type of driving, I should see ~9K miles out of the rear, and possibly 13K out of the front if I don't replace at the same time. I recieved 9K out of the Pilot sport HPX front, so, I'm pretty stoked.

·
King of the Sink
1,571 Posts
Do you know how much mileage I can expect from the Power Race?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts