MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
822 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I, myself, wanted to take this opportunity to introduce, myself. I'm just some guy, as the handle states, who recently purtchased a 07 Brutale 910r, still waiting for it to arrive, the suspense is killing me! Im a long time rider, my family has been in the motorcycle biz since 1968, I had my first bike at 13yrs old and put 10,000 miles on my Harley last year. SO far from what I can tell this forum is well done with some very knowledgeable people on it, and not nearly enough ballbreaking for my tastes, I'm gonna have to work on that!

Thanks

Eric :yo: :moped:

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
You'll get along fine with MADMAN!!!!

We like to think we are a little above the caveman like mentality of the Harley forums. :shitfan: :stir:

·
Registered
822 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I wouldnt know, never been on a harley forum, most NEW harley rider make me sick anyway.

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts

·
Registered
512 Posts
Welcome to the site, sounds like you have a fair bit of experience behind you. I can't wait to get my 910R either, but I will have it in december. :ahhh:

·
Registered
1,799 Posts
Welcome to the site! I sold a Swift Punisher to get my F4. Very different ride, had to wait 5 months, too -- but well worth it. You're gonna have a blast when it comes in.

·
Registered
2,388 Posts
GRand said:
Welcome to the site! I sold a Swift Punisher to get my F4. Very different ride, had to wait 5 months, too -- but well worth it. You're gonna have a blast when it comes in.

NO a Blast is a Buell:wtf: He is gonna have a Brutale R when it comes in :stickpoke :stickpoke Welcome

·
Registered
822 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
cdamb said:
NO a Blast is a Buell:wtf: He is gonna have a Brutale R when it comes in :stickpoke :stickpoke Welcome
Blast my ass! Thats a sad excuse for a buell, my thunder bolt is a classic! :yo:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts