MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys after restoring a 8" wheel mini MV AGUSTA mini bike a few years ago I have been keeping my eye out for of these little bikes

There are plenty of the little Indian scramblers around and then I can across this little beauty it uses the same 49cc little Franco moto Moroni engine and it's the same 8" wheel model the tank decal states its a Omer Tango mini chopper all original matching numbers one thing missing is the front mudguard

At the moment I'm debating colour scheme ect do I chrome it out like a mini harley or go all mate black with very Bling red wheels and tank have I see

I'll keep updates and pics as I go some one will want this to sit next to there full size hog lol

·
Super Moderator
22,617 Posts
A mini Captain America!

Captain America.jpg

·
Super Moderator
22,617 Posts
There are quite a few pictures of that little gem from Easy Rider.

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
There are quite a few pictures of that little gem from Easy Rider.
Think I might keep bike as it is but go for the easy rider captain america colors chrome I out and USA tank that way can be original but with that twist

Good idea ay mate

·
Registered
394 Posts
Speaking of minibikes. This is the minibike I have wanted since I was six years old. I finally got it when I was about sixty. They said it was only a passing phase. LOL!

Lil-Indian frame
USA Motors / Westbend 820 two stroke
Yes, it hauls ass!!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Speaking of minibikes. This is the minibike I have wanted since I was six years old. I finally got it when I was about sixty. They said it was only a passing phase. LOL!

Lil-Indian frame
USA Motors / Westbend 820 two stroke
Yes, it hauls ass!!
Lol love it mate mini bikes are just cool I'd really love a ysr 50 just can't get them here

·
Registered
394 Posts
I got it over the net. I got the frame and wheels then after some searching I found the engine on the net as well.
Nothing like the 50s era go karts and mini bikes. :)
Back then it was a great way for a kid to learn about engines and mechanics. That good old responsibility of ownership too.
When I was growing up my family did ok but having extra money was rare. I did have a go kart and then a mini bike later on after wheeling and dealing, working pulling weeds and stuff.
Then I got stopped by a cop that gave me a ticket and I had to go see a judge who told me he would throw my ass in jail if I was caught riding it on the street again. I was riding it in a new housing complex that had no houses yet only streets. No people and no cars except for the cop of course. I guess he did not have anything else to do except scare the crap out of a little kid. I have disliked police ever since. Nice going Officer Dick Head!

·
Registered
2,411 Posts
Should read my post or google thunderdrome Detroit..these guys race those mini,,I'm talking fast and cool paint jobs in a run down velodrome

1 - 9 of 9 Posts