MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
391 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there, I have finally up graded my F4 750S for the 1000cc, after looking for some time & was not sold on the 2010 MV.

As i loved my F4 750 colour & style i decided to look for some thing special to replace it with.

Then I found an 04 AGO 1000 that caught my eye what a beautiful & stunning bike it is,The best thing is that it happen to be the number 2 bike out off 300.:naughty:

I could not believe my luck finding a rare bike like this beauty,Very happy with the up grade the AGO performs beyond my expectations:mouthwate
I will not be parting with this beauty.:yo:

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
Many congrats on the Ago. Pics Pics Pics:stickpoke

·
Registered
2,156 Posts
We went riding last week and I was blown away by the Ago. Lovely bike and great find!! Congrats.

·
Registered
909 Posts
Many congrats! Number 002/300! Wow!

Be warned, it'll take over your life!.......ever seen the film Christine?:naughty:

·
Registered
391 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)

Attachments

·
Registered
48 Posts
Hi,

cool bike. Enjoy it.
Also like the tiny license plate. Impossible in germany.
We have to put pizza plates on our bikes. Stupid!

regards,
DANIEL

·
Cyber SPOTTER
6,101 Posts
Hi there, I have finally up graded my F4 750S for the 1000cc, after looking for some time & was not sold on the 2010 MV.

As i loved my F4 750 colour & style i decided to look for some thing special to replace it with.

Then I found an 04 AGO 1000 that caught my eye what a beautiful & stunning bike it is,The best thing is that it happen to be the number 2 bike out off 300.:naughty:

I could not believe my luck finding a rare bike like this beauty,Very happy with the up grade the AGO performs beyond my expectations:mouthwate
I will not be parting with this beauty.:yo:
Ah so it no longer in the shop window in William St huh? :naughty: Gorgeous bike :mouthwate looked at it several times but circumstances :blah: Nice to see it has gone to an enthusiast who will love it & cherish it.

Congrats on having found love (again) :yo:

·
Registered
2,323 Posts
about time on the pics mate! great looking AGO. I would love to buy one.
By far one of the best looking mv's out there.......except for the nero of course:naughty:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts