MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
510 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Congrats and welcome to the forum. Don't forget to register.
I did see that in the manual. I have to do that myself for the warranty? I thought it was something a dealership usually did. I did notice one thing while I was riding yesterday. When I'm stopped in neutral it's a bit shaky. And you can forget seeing anything in those mirrors. Lol

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
85 Posts
I did see that in the manual. I have to do that myself for the warranty? I thought it was something a dealership usually did. I did notice one thing while I was riding yesterday. When I'm stopped in neutral it's a bit shaky. And you can forget seeing anything in those mirrors. Lol

Congratulations Jerry,beautiful looking bike. I believe Don is referring to our registry,located at the top of the page. I'm new to all this social media myself.Welcome aboard.

·
Registered
510 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Ahh.. I guess I'll have to get on my comp for thr registry. It came with a quick shift. I had them order some rizoma rear sets so I could have GP shift. Slipper clutch? I'm pretty sure. I haven't had a chance to test it out but it feels like it. That throttle is a bit twitchy to blip.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

1 - 12 of 12 Posts