MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,291 Posts
Heh...I have a Barcode on the back of my neck...had one since 2000. The numbers are actually of my B-Day scrambled a lil. Everybody is a "manufactured product of society...it's up to you to determine your worth..." is what I tell people when they ask what it means. Beware though, although it looks like you have them spread out enough...10-20 years from now, when it bleeds, it'll look like a box.

·
Registered
4,473 Posts
I wanted to tattoo the bar code of my social security number of my ass but the artist said the numbers would change as I got older. I then asked if I could get a bar code of $1.99 tatoo on the palm of my hand so I'd never have to pay that much at the supermarket. He's working on it. ;)

·
Registered
456 Posts
Allan Gibbs said:
I wanted to tattoo the bar code of my social security number of my ass but the artist said the numbers would change as I got older. I then asked if I could get a bar code of $1.99 tatoo on the palm of my hand so I'd never have to pay that much at the supermarket. He's working on it. ;)
That's freakin hilarious!

·
Registered
165 Posts
It is good he dont drive a Yamaha! :laughing: J/K

mlawless said:
I can understand the feeling, this is how far my husband took his love of the machine...

·
Living the Dream
2,755 Posts
That is a fantastic tatoo!! we look forward to see you and that tatoo on the podium this year!!! :f4:

·
Registered
571 Posts
Allan Gibbs said:
That's awesome! Don't forget about inflation though.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts