MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
MV Cellist
4,595 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are the MV Corse parts that I ordered for my Senna, I believe this completes the list of MV SP CF parts on my bike(not counting the fairing panels).

Attachments

·
The Dude
5,041 Posts
wow! good stuff ben.

what's the thing in the 2nd pic and the last?

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
Me thinks its the battery holder and then the lower rad cover... Ben, are you still using the stock exhaust? Thinking of changing? Did you do the timing chain recall?

·
The Dude
5,041 Posts
lewdog998 said:
last pic, flux capacitor

:laughing: :laughing:

i love it!

they've certainly streamlined the design to accommodate the newer models I see.

·
MV Cellist
4,595 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
agusta01 said:
are you still using the stock exhaust? Thinking of changing? Did you do the timing chain recall?
Yes I am still using the stock pipes, my plan is to save up some money and get the Moto Corse full Ti slashcut system, I am about 3/4 way there. as far as the timing chain recall, my bike does not fall in the range of the serial numbers.

Have you done anything to your bike?

·
Registered
2,431 Posts
OH! is that a chick magnet? i need to get a new one of those, mine not working too well.

·
Registered
689 Posts
odonata said:
Thanks guys! The battery tray is correct for the second picture, and those little black rubber pieces in the plastic bags are the battery buffer/cushions. the last picture... I will wait a little longer and see what other crazy guesses we will get!
In that case I won't spoil your fun, since I recognize what it is. I will ask though, have you made this change to all your bikes? I've had some bikes one way, some the other, and switching back and forth leads to the occasional mistake. I might have even made all my bikes that way, but when I got the MV in 2000, no such part eixsted.

I'm interested in installation time, so keep us posted on that.

·
Registered
689 Posts
Now that someone's identified it as a shift drum, I'll clarify my question. That's the drum for the inverted shift pattern, isn't it? Do you do that with all your bikes?

·
Registered
5,193 Posts
I think its a super flux capacitor, but it might just be a shift drum to give the bike 1 up and 5 down :)

·
Registered
259 Posts
lizzardo said:
Now that someone's identified it as a shift drum...
You guys are dim. That's CLEARY a warp coil.

:laughing:

1 - 20 of 47 Posts