1. Suomy Extreme Fabrizio

2. Dainese Lucky Strike Kevin Schwantz Motor Cycle Jacket

3. RACING MV AGUSTA BIKER LEATHER JACKET with remove armour paddings

4. DAINESE Leather Speed Pants

Attachments

·
Registered
735 Posts
fyi, i had to have Z customs shorten my pants so I could get my Sidis zipped up over them w/o pulling up/bunching the pants. Shortened them just below where the hard armor ends. altoon saw the baggins i looked like w/them in stock form

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
spalding12 said:
wow
that is some great-looking gear
love that first helmet.... very cool looking
the shirt is great as well

wear them well

thank you
^^

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Mika said:
fyi, i had to have Z customs shorten my pants so I could get my Sidis zipped up over them w/o pulling up/bunching the pants. Shortened them just below where the hard armor ends. altoon saw the baggins i looked like w/them in stock form
for me the pants fit me perfect. no need to shorten down.

·
Living the Dream
2,758 Posts
That is some nice gear. i especially like that Sumoy helmet, some might not dig the colors but you made some great choices!! Do you know if there is a way to get external knee pucks? someone just gave me some new pants but they don't have hard puck, just multiple layers of leather. Any help would be appreciated.

·
Registered
3,255 Posts
i think knee pucks are just velcro so if you stitch the felt part to the knees then you can add the pucks. but they are kind of offset from the knee. a shop should be able to do it for very little. just need to know where to tell them to put it.

·
Living the Dream
2,758 Posts
After looking at the pic of his gear i can kinda see the large velcro circle the pucks are on. I will get my girl to sew them on, she did make clothes in school so it should be easy. Thanks for the help man. Now we just need to go riding so i can scuff them up!!!! :yo:

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Matty said:
can you make the pics bigger...i cant see the stitch quality yet :stickpoke

:flickoff:

hello~ ^^
how are you?
well which pix. do you want me to take bigger pix?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts