MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2,486 Posts
Ummm, Can I have my 3.5 minutes back, please...I somehow convinced myself there was going to be an MV in there...I was wrong

Ugh. :barfalot:

Griff
twoeleven

·
Registered
822 Posts
Attractive black and latina girls shaking their big, beautiful bootay's....no complaints here. The song is a pile of shit, but the booty is stunning.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Some Guy said:
Attractive black and latina girls shaking their big, beautiful bootay's....no complaints here. The song is a pile of shit, but the booty is stunning.
I only looked at the Aston Martin and forgot about the rest :naughty:

·
Registered
409 Posts
i think gregg is useing us as ginnie pigs to prove a point in his personal world .

something on the line of i beat almost every one on the forum hates that song ? to one of his buddies .

that would make a cool survey . how much of our personal likeings over lap ?? from music interests , to clothing , to job types . id have to beat they are all pretty close .

·
Registered
5,193 Posts
Matty said:
i got about 2 seconds into the video and had to turn it off....i cant stand that shit
+1, utter shit :bandit:

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
acruhl said:
2 seconds, turned it off as above.

Greg, you need some metal in your diet!

http://www.lamb-of-god.com/sacrament/info/releases.php#

Scroll right to 11th hour.

hey
that is a great video
remember
i didn't say i like the song..... just the gals in the video
i like metal, too
but...

the "stereotypical" pierced women who often frequent metal videos do nothing for me, personally

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
The song is a pile of shit, but the booty is stunning.
Is that a CGI butt? How can a girl that skinny have an arse big enough to require two seats on an airplane? You can have her, I'd rather find one that's not going to require both sides of the bed. :)

Si

1 - 20 of 26 Posts