MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys,

I finally sold my Ducati Panigale 1199S Tricolore & bought a 2014 F4RR!
I am so happy with this bike, many people said I was stupid to sell the Panigale but I want to be happy with what I ride and I was never too happy with that V-twin motor.

Here are some pics
Enjoy!:yo:

Attachments

·
Formerly - dagmvagusta
423 Posts
Beautiful bike and I love the Bodis. I'm curious does the MV ride better than your 1199s old one that is? I was thinking about adding one to my exotic beauties. Been debating on either that 1099r or a hp4.

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

·
Registered
661 Posts
Totally awesome. The Pani and the F4 don't compare IMO. The only thing they have in common are that they are both motorcycles and both have similar power numbers, but how the two goes about being used is quite different. From the dash to the riding position to the bikes balance, weight and riding style, it is substantially different. Go with what you like!

·
Registered
661 Posts
Hey, did they give you the spark plug socket and documents folder along with the boxed owner's kit and toolbag?

·
Registered
5,580 Posts
Cool. Looks great! And I bet it sounds great too! Exactly my sentiment for the twin btw :)

·
Registered
102 Posts
I already posted once but I can't get over how much I like the looks of this bike. It's the nicest looking bike I think I've ever seen. My poor 2012 F4R has to be jealous. Let me know if you want to trade straight up lol.

·
Registered
94 Posts
My first post. Walked into Miami's UniqueSBk today - what a shop! Got to hear a couple bikes that sounded amazing!!
Jim

·
Registered
661 Posts
Question, how did you retune for that exhaust system? Thanks

1 - 20 of 28 Posts