MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thanks for the help regarding the compatibility view.

Here's my new ride and the Red Sea..

·
Vendor
5,151 Posts
Very nice and welcome to the forum.Question-What is the project on the other bike lift?

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Very nice and welcome to the forum.Question-What is the project on the other bike lift?
RD400 with DG heads and swingarm, TZ350 tank, TZ750 tail, spec 2 chambers and rearsets, 350LC wheels/brakes/forks. Been mocking things up for a bit...

Other project working on too:

·
Registered
119 Posts
Forget the projects! Go and ride the wheels off that beautiful new F4RR...welcome.

·
Registered
2,570 Posts
Nice gsxr. If you ever abandon that project let me know. Thanks, Art

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Love the S2000, and enjoy the NSX although the NSX is getting a bit antique and parts are drying up.
I was a mechanic years ago and traveled in the early to mid 80's with a privateer AMA pro superbike team. Still like to turn wrenches for myself and take a Sunday spin when the weather is right.
I like the Honda bikes too as I've used up a few. Even my first bike with gears was back in 1971 and a SL100. That's right. I've been riding for over 40+ years in MX, Observed Trials, and Enduros, and hundreds of thousands of street miles, but the only track time I've ever had has been in the pits or front straights doing plug chops on a Superbike.
Been a Suzuki fan since 78 when they came out with the GS1000, which was a bike with great balance of power and handling. I messed that up by installing a Rajay F40 turbocharger back in 1980 and totally made it frighteningly disturbing to ride with the tire technology of the day.
The only Honda cycle I really would love to get some day is a 79 CBX. I'll restore one someday.
Until then, I'm thrilled to have an MV. Especially a RR. It's an amazing piece of engineering and artwork.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts