MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 130 Posts

·
Registered
5,572 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thought to share it here too.
Yesterday made the switch from a F4-1000 to a F4-1078 RR 312.
And now lets hope the winter is soon over!

Attachments

·
Registered
814 Posts
Wow really?! So the old F4 is gone?

Hope that wasn't too hard to part with if that is the case.

She's beautiful, I'm sure someone would be very impressed with ya mate.

When does your riding season begin?

·
Registered
5,572 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The old is almost gone. Was kind of a tough desicion but I am sure it is completely alright like this!
I will still have to wait two months before the better weather starts. Patience is a virtue!

·
Registered
517 Posts
Congrats :yo: absolutely beautiful bike. (But I'm a bit biased since that's the same model I have:naughty:)

·
Vendor
5,159 Posts
You will be happy with the 1078,same as mine just different colour.Donsy calls them a "Beast"

·
Banned
1,512 Posts
Beautiful. I wish I weren't such a purist as I can't seem to let go of the original body style/scheme of the red 99-06 versions.
Same here. The new bikes are certainly nice but just seem to be missing something in comparison to the older machines. :)

·
Registered
703 Posts
You made the right move, it´s one of the best looking and performance MV´s.
I´m sure you´ve noticed the engine hp and now you just need to upgrade the exhaust...Enjoy!

·
Registered
5,572 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thank you all!!! Kind like always over here! Even if you like the older paint schemes more haha

And Mitchy and Donsy... the beast... that just reminds me of a quote of one of Kathleen's write ups...
Here it is:
It growls and rages and flies across the tarmac like a wild animal that has escaped the confinement of a cage and after merely waiting restlessly until the release, will not endure being locked up ever again.

So this bike should suite me hey!!

And Randy... The old one is still almost gone ;-) that means I traded it in but got a few weeks to sell it myself. And just for you; my wife is not almost pregnant...

Aramis... the exhaust will come... in time!

·
Registered
409 Posts
Thank you all!!! Kind like always over here! Even if you like the older paint schemes more haha

And Mitchy and Donsy... the beast... that just reminds me of a quote of one of Kathleen's write ups...
Here it is:
It growls and rages and flies across the tarmac like a wild animal that has escaped the confinement of a cage and after merely waiting restlessly until the release, will not endure being locked up ever again.

So this bike should suite me hey!!

And Randy... The old one is still almost gone ;-) that means I traded it in but got a few weeks to sell it myself. And just for you; my wife is not almost pregnant...

Aramis... the exhaust will come... in time!
That, my friend, is sex for the eyes!

And I'll challenge your quote with one of my own making. Here goes:

Me - "Riding a Japanese liter bike is like making love. It's soft, and supple. You'd almost expect fingers through your hair while it accelerates."

My Buddy - "So, what would you compare riding your bike to?"

Me - "Prison Sex!"

LOL :yo:

·
Registered
5,572 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
That, my friend, is sex for the eyes!

And I'll challenge your quote with one of my own making. Here goes:

Me - "Riding a Japanese liter bike is like making love. It's soft, and supple. You'd almost expect fingers through your hair while it accelerates."

My Buddy - "So, what would you compare riding your bike to?"

Me - "Prison Sex!"

LOL :yo:
LOL, something like it hurts but still is nice?

Here is whole write up btw:

http://www.mvagusta.net/forum/showthread.php?t=2186

1 - 20 of 130 Posts