MV Agusta Forum banner

My new F3 800

2K views 8 replies 7 participants last post by  nk140 
#1 ·
Well guys I told you I was going to get one. Went to Superbike shop today and this is what I got!

Land vehicle Vehicle Motorcycle Motor vehicle Motorcycle fairing

There she is with her F3 675.

Sisters in speed.

See less See more
#2 ·
Well now, isn't that lovely!

#7 ·
Yes but I work around the US for about 7 months out of the year and I had contacted Superbike Shop in Evansville Indiana about the exact bike I wanted. Which if you saw my other thread was the white and black one. Well I had initially spoken with a salesman back in March to facilitate getting that bike. I had told him my situation and that it would probably be the end of May before I was able to go up there and purchase it. Well I ended up taking two days off to get this bike since the bug had bitten me so badly and I wanted it to be the one I take to California Superbike school in June I decided to take off and get it taken care of.

After a few phone calls and phone tag back and forth I had everything setup to purchase the black white 800. Then the sales guy called me right back after they were closing and said he had sold it previously and forgot that was the one I wanted. I was a little upset but honestly I was torn between the black white and the matte black "Senna".

Once I saw the matte black I knew that was the one I wanted though.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.